Allen On Travel

A 30 year veteran of world travel (but knows nil about Orlando-area attractions), Will Allen III writes about his weekly odysseys by air on business and how the airlines rob him--and you--of time, the most precious commodity on earth. Time: It's all we have, and the airlines routinely take it from us. This blog challenges the airlines to keep their basic promises.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, United States

Born 1948 in Kinston, NC and raised there in beautiful eastern North Carolina, I now live in Raleigh and commute around the country and the world.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Alternate Toiletries Solution To Liquids Carry-on Ban

At the end of my August 27th post I asked for better solutions to the liquids ban in carry-on luggage than to check one's Dopp kit (which I have been doing since August 10th). Here's what one enterprising reader wrote in helping her frequent business traveler husband with the problem:

"My solution to the liquids ban was to buy him a shaving brush and soap plus powdered toothpaste (from Whole Foods). He can carry his stick deoderant; hotels normally supply shampoo and lotion, so he's all set. He could get an electric razor to keep in his travel kit, but he says the brush/soap work fine."

Sounds like a good plan to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home