Allen On Travel

A 30 year veteran of world travel (but knows nil about Orlando-area attractions), Will Allen III writes about his weekly odysseys by air on business and how the airlines rob him--and you--of time, the most precious commodity on earth. Time: It's all we have, and the airlines routinely take it from us. This blog challenges the airlines to keep their basic promises.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, United States

Born 1948 in Kinston, NC and raised there in beautiful eastern North Carolina, I now live in Raleigh and commute around the country and the world.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Checking Only My Dopp Kit

My solution to the "no liquids & gels" ban is to remove my Dopp kit with all my toiletries (tooth paste, deodorant, shaving cream, etc.) from my carry-on and to check that one item only. So far that's working for me. The small kit seems to come off quicker than most bags, and if they lose it, well, I haven't lost much I can't replace quickly.

What are other people doing? I would be interested in solutions more novel than mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home